Showing 1–9 of 31 resultsView All
Phototable for Forensic PhotographyThe phototable is developed by experts with long experience in forensic investigation and photography. It was developed limiting the amount of equipment, space and cost needed for forensic photography. Features:Add to cart
- 100cm x 65cm x 75cm (39.4” x 25.6” x 29.5”), total height including camera stand 180cm (70.9”)
- Glassplate 50cm x 50cm (19.7” x 19.7”) for dark-field lighting
- White opal board 50cm x 50cm (19.7” x 19.7”)
- 2 x 100 Watt floodlight lamps (120 or 240 volt)
- 2 x 50 Watt halogen spotlights with parabolic reflector light (12 Volt)
- Lens tube with two different lenses for projection light (suitable for photographing shoeprints, fingerprints or indented writing with low oblique light)
- Two lamp arms for quick mounting in a variety of positions
- One lamp stand (floor model) for longer light distance
$1800.00 + $150.00 additional shippingPlease allow 4-6 weeks shipping.
360 CSD (Crime Scene Documentation) SystemA robotic camera system to capture full high-resolution spherical images with HDR (High Dynamic Range) capability. It uses a professional digital SLR camera and a precision-aligned fisheye lens. The full spherical image is assembled automatic from individual shots using specialized processing software on a computer. It can be operated via the remote control. For spherical image capture, the system is positioned automatically in several different directions by the robotic arm. In each position a bracketed sequence of images is taken. Capture parameters can be adjusted to optimally fit the scene to be photographed, or the user can choose to use automatic operation. Images are saved on an internal memory card of at least 64GB. Individual images are marked with special meta tags, so they can be automatically sorted and stitched. After copying the images from the memory card to the computer, the final spherical image is generated by the processing software and stored on the computer’s hard disk. This process is called “stitching” and includes sophisticated algorithms for HDR image generation, alignment, blending and tone mapping. Call for more information.$75,996.90 Add to cart
Grab-N-Shoot CSI StrapAnnouncing the new Grab-N-Shoot CSI Strap! The most innovative camera strap ever to hit the CSI market. This patent pending piece of equipment is the original sling style camera strap. Offering unparalleled comfort and ease of access to your camera. Worn diagonally across your torso from shoulder to hip, the strap features a padded shoulder for extra comfort, and a removable holster strap. The patented locking ConnectR and solid stainless steel FastenR connects the Grab-N-Shoot CSI Strap to the tripod socket, located on either the camera body or the lens. Once connected, the camera hangs upside down, resting securely at your side so you can.... Grab - Glide - Click$87.85 Add to cart
Photo Documentation KitPhoto Documentation Kit is the ultimate photographer's kit! Comes complete in orange Gear Case with:$224.38 Add to cart
- Yellow tent markers 1-50
- Yellow arrow set
- 6-inch vinyl rulers
- 30' ft. metric tape
- 60' ft. endless rule tape
- 2-cm. photo scales
- White 2" mini-ruler
- 25' ft. tape measure
- Sonin Laser Targeting Range Finder
- 6"X4" photo ID card
- Photo stickers
- Evidence photo template
- Photo flags
- 2"X3" photo numbers
Photo Light Box BasicThe Photo Light Box is used for illuminating and photographing footprint securing foils. A universal reproduction stand for forensic scientists, the Photo Light Box ensures optimum illumination of gelatine or transparent securing foils and is ideal for shadow-free oblique and transmitted light pictures. Photo Light Box includes:$16,466.90 Add to cart
- Transmitted light illumination 2x13W, daylight
- Glass insert 300x400 mm
- 2 light guide connections with integrated illumination 15V/150W
- 2 light regulators, 1 switch for transmitted light
- Built-in daylight filter
- 2 stand rods, height 400 mm
- Fixing possibilities for additional light sources
- Guide column 1.0 m with height adjustment and hand crank, division in cm and inch
- Stable camera carrier for full-size exposure with X/Y movement, up to A3 format
WristpodHandling a film or digital camera at a crime scene can be a tricky task. Examining evidence, performing tests and doing paperwork can keep your hands full, making it frustrating when you are also trying to photograph the scene. Here comes the Wristpod to the rescue! The Wristpod is a neoprene wrist strap with an attached universal tripod mount. Simply strap the Wristpod to your wrist (works for both left and right handed photographers) and attach the male base shoe to the base of your camera. Then clip it to the Wristpod and you have a hands-free camera! Now you can photograph a scene hands-free! The Wristpod will eliminate the need for annoying neck straps, flimsy wrist lanyards or the danger of leaving your camera unattended, where it could be lost or stolen. Now you have the freedom to quickly take photos when needed, while you still have two hands to help move objects or assist others at the scene. All the while, your camera will be securely attached to your wrist, just a simple click away from a quick photo! The Wristpod works great for point-and-shoot digital cameras, as well as larger SLR crime scene cameras. You can even use small-to-mid range video cameras! The Wristod comes with integrated bubble level to ensure your photos will be level and even on every shot.$47.85 Add to cart
UltraLite ALS Turbo ID KitWhy settle for a second rate ALS brand just because you cannot afford the best? The UltraLite family has always led the industry in ALS technology. Well let us introduce the ULTRALITE ID! With the UltraLite ID you get the power and reliability of the UltraLite Turbo at a price that any budget can afford. The UltraLite ID is the perfect unit for a new department or a great tool to outfit every member of your team with. Features and Benefits –$1,073.61 Add to cart
- Blue-Merge Technology (BMT) Detects 99.5% of all trace evidence.
- Low Battery Indicator illuminates when the battery power is low.
- Power Level Indicator.
- The BMT Head produces more blue wavelength output power than any other semiconductor based ALS.
- The UltraLite ALS Turbo represents the smallest, lightest weight forensic light system in the world.
- The LEDs on the UltraLite ALS do not have delicate filaments and are not jar sensitive.
- The expected lifetime of these LEDs is 50,000+ hours.
- Tripod mount on the top of handle.
- Lamp Power is selectable with switch.
- 1-2 hours continuous use at maximum power output.
- Convenient sized carrying case is lined with die cut foam to provide the ultimate protection.
- UltraLite Turbo Handle
- BMT Head
- UV Magnum Head
- Amber Goggles w/pouch
- 1 Rechargeable Battery
- Power Charging Cord
- Small Carry Case w/custom foam insert