Showing all 5 results
Filter by price
CEIA CMD/DW Compact Metal DetectorOne-piece foldable designThe Metal Detector consists of a search head, a control unit, a telescopic pole and an elbow support jointed together in a one-piece design. The detection head is light and the wiring is designed to be protected from any possible damage. The one-piece foldable design allows the CEIA CMD Metal Detector to be operational in a very short time and to be carried easily everywhere. The detector is equipped with a built-in Ni-MH battery charger which allows the batteries to be recharged (in 3 hours. max) without the need to extract them from the unit. This also allows full environmental protection of components and maximum operational speed for the user.Ergonomic operationIntentionally designed to be used easily and comfortably in every working condition, the CEIA CMD can be set up for operation in less than twenty seconds. The Metal Detector offers the best combination of functional and operational characteristics. More specifically, it provides the highest ratio between overall dimensions, detection depth and operational weight. The length of the telescopic pole can be adjusted for operation in upright, kneeling or prone positions.Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation SystemThe CEIA CMD does not require any manual calibration; in addition, optimum sensitivity is ensured over all types of terrain due to CEIA’s Exclusive Automatic Soil Compensation System. Localization of metal objects is optimized by an Acoustic Modulation pinpointing system aided by a Visual LED bar graph, which allows the position of the detected mass to be identified accurately. If desired, the led bar can be masked with a snapdown cover so as to avoid remote visibility (stealth operations).Modern Control UnitThe watertight control unit and search head withstand the most stringent environmental requirements and Standards.All controls are within easy reach of the operator:
- Volume adjustment
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Luminous bar indicator of signal intensity
- Built-in speaker
- Main switch and spring actuated reset switch
- Battery charger status indicator
- Snap-down cover to mask the led bar indicator
- Headphone connector - RS-232 interface
CSI 250 Ground Search Metal DetectorThe CSI 250 Ground Search Metal Detector features a Target ID Legend that is designed to identify commonly sought targets in crime scene investigations. Features include:$345.56 Add to cart
- Accept/Reject Notch for specific target detection and to ignore unwanted objects.
- One-Touch Operation - Power on the detector with the touch of a button.
- Two search mode options: All-Metal or Custom modes.
- Graphic Target ID has 12 segments of notch discrimination and displays common bullet calibers.
- Pinpoint Pushbutton: press and hold to determine the exact location of the target.
- Continuous depth indicator - Depth of target is shown on the LCD screen and highlighted as either 2", 4", 6" or 8"+.
- Lightweight and adjustable - weighs only 2.7 lbs and the stem length can be adjusted from 42" to 51".
Fisher 1280-X All-Purpose Underwater Metal DetectorThe Fisher 1280-X All-Purpose Underwater Metal Detector is the perfect all-purpose metal detector. It is easy to use with an automatic turn on and go operation. The 1280-X has a 2.4kHz operating frequency and can be used in both salt and fresh water. Other features include:$905.23 Add to cart
- Full Range Target Discrimination
- Audio and Visual Target Response
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Target Strength LED
- 8 and 10 Inch Coil Options
- Waterproof Headset (Included)
Fisher CZ-21 Underwater Metal DetectorThis Fisher CZ-21 Underwater Metal Detector can be used in salt or fresh water and is submersible up to 250 feet. It offers 8 and 10 inch coil options and has operating frequencies of 5kHz and 15kHz. Other features include:$1,506.77 Add to cart
- Dual Frequency Fourier Domain Signal Analysis
- Pushbutton, VCO no Motion, Precise Pinpointing
- Easy Manual Ground Balance
- High Performance in Mineralized Soil
- All-Metal Auto Tune Mode
- Large Target Alert / Faint Target Audio Boost
- 3-Tone Audio Target ID
- Removable Control Housing for Belt Mount
- Waterproof Headset (Included)
PD140E Hand Held Metal DetectorCompact, elegant, robust and ergonomicThe PD140E features a special ergonomic design consisting of an offset hand grip which ensures that the operator’s hand does not interfere with the sensitive detection area. Special care has gone into the mechanical design of the detector. Absence of sharp edges or corners allows the detector to be passed smoothly over the inspected area without getting caught in buttons, buckles, folds or other parts of clothing.NIJ standard 0602.02 compliantThe technical features of the detector comply with the NIJ standard 0602.02 and the new NIJ draft standard 0602.03. The PD140E has uniform sensitivity to magnetic and non-magnetic targets including those made of stainless steel. At the same time the detector offers excellent body-effect compensation and has high immunity to external disturbance from electromagnetic and mechanical sources.Full digital designThe PD140E is fully digital. Electronic functions include a magnetic field transmitter-receiver based on Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. This design, combined with a special printed antenna, ensures consistent performance, very high reliability and calibration-free operations.Latest plastic materials technologyThe metal detector casing is made from next-generation technical polymers. These plastics offer high chemical resistance and mechanical strength ensuring a long detector life even in heavy duty conditions.Advanced alarm indicationThe alarm signalling modes include: optical alarm proportional to the intensity of the detection signal; acoustic alarm with a tone which is proportional to the size of the object detected; vibration alarm signal.