Phototable for Forensic Photography
The phototable is developed by experts with long experience in forensic investigation and photography. It was developed limiting the amount of equipment, space and cost needed for forensic photography.
- 100cm x 65cm x 75cm (39.4” x 25.6” x 29.5”), total height including camera stand 180cm (70.9”)
- Glassplate 50cm x 50cm (19.7” x 19.7”) for dark-field lighting
- White opal board 50cm x 50cm (19.7” x 19.7”)
- 2 x 100 Watt floodlight lamps (120 or 240 volt)
- 2 x 50 Watt halogen spotlights with parabolic reflector light (12 Volt)
- Lens tube with two different lenses for projection light (suitable for photographing shoeprints, fingerprints or indented writing with low oblique light)
- Two lamp arms for quick mounting in a variety of positions
- One lamp stand (floor model) for longer light distance
$1800.00 + $150.00 additional shipping
Please allow 4-6 weeks shipping.