Showing 1–9 of 58 resultsView All
Safedevelop DFO and Ninhydrin Fingerprint Development ChamberThis unit provides a controlled environment for processing prints. Incorporates a heating element & built-in humidifier. Triple pane glass door that is heated when the humidifier is activated to prevent fogging. Individual heat and humidity controls allow user to adjust for various chemicals, such as DFO (100 degrees C) and Ninhydrin (80 degrees C, 65%RH). Built-in timer with alarm to alert user when cycle has completed. Built-in lighting on both sides of door. 110-130V Includes:Select options
- Water carboy and tubing for clean water entry and wastewater disposal
- Low water level indicator
- Individual controls for heat and humidity can be set to user specifications
- Removable shelves with perforated surface to promote circulation
- Removable hanging rods and clips
- Leveling feet to mount cabinet
- Exhaust port to vent fumes into fume extractor, ductwork or adjacent fume hood
- Triple pane glass door
- Locking T-handle to preserve chain-of-custody
- LED Lighting
- Circulation fan promotes uniform distribution of heat and humidity
DWS Downflow Fingerprint StationThe DWS Downflow Fingerprint Station has been specifically designed to provide a small bench-mounted unit with unrestricted access. Unique down-flow airflow pattern allows the forensic scientist to work in close proximity over the piece of evidence being examined. DWS workstations are available in a variety of configurations for use in chemical processing and/or fingerprint powders. Unit includes fluorescent lighting, airflow alarm and stainless steel worksurface. Available in 2ft, 3ft and 4ft widths. Only one main filter required. FILTERS NOT INCLUDED.Select options
PurAir PCR Laminar Flow WorkstationsPCR Workstations with laminar flow action are designed to provide a safe and sterile environment for biological testing. Both units feature Class 100 clean air for sample protection. A stainless steel work surface is built into each unit. Both units provide a clean air environment, and use a variable timed UV light source that ensures all DNA and RNA are destroyed. The timer for the UV light will automatically shut off when the cabinet is opened. The unit is available in 2ft, 3ft, and 4ft widths. INCLUDES MAIN FILTER. 48" units require 2 filters.Select options
CApture Portable Fuming SystemThe CApture Portable Fuming System quickly fixes latent fingerprints at the crime scene for quick on the scene developing. The CApture Portable Fuming System features:$2,065.00 Add to cart
- The heater to heat the super glue
- A shatter resistant clear protective chamber to contain the fumes
- An exhaust blower
- A particulate/carbon exhaust filter
CApture BT Fuming ChamberThe CApture™ BT (95499) is a spacious Cyanoacrylate (CA) evidence fuming chamber with a durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel liner. It is designed with input from Forensics Experts to protect you and your evidence.Select options
- Programmable operating system automates process, allowing control over critical parameters
- Acti-Vent Smart Controls protect evidence from over-fuming and protect personnel
- Eye-level LCD display allows precise parameter reading
- Pre-Humidity Incubation and fuming temperature up to 424ºF
- Dual blower design ensures airflow patterns that optimize fuming and exhaust cycles
- 27" w x 27" d x 44.5" h interior.
- Durable, easy-to-clean type 304 brushed stainless steel interior, epoxy-coated steel exterior and tempered safety glass door.
- Electronic door lock with power outage manual override prevents opening during the fuming cycle.
- Interior shelving support accommodates up to four shelves, eight half shelves or 16 rods.
- Dependable, energy-efficient ECM recirculation blower moves air through the chamber during the humidifying and fuming cycles.
- Exhaust blower removes air from the chamber through slots located on the back, right side of the cabinet after passing through a pre-filter and carbon filter during the exhaust or purge cycle.
- Full-color LCD control screen is located at eye level for at-a-glance process monitoring.
- Displays number of completed fuming cycles, filter life remaining, low-level water reservoir alerts and open door alerts.
- Microprocessor-controlled operating system provides flexibility and control:
- Adjustable chamber humidity to 80% +/- 5% relative humidity
- Adjustable pre-fuming humidity incubation for old evidence hydration
- Adjustable fuming temperature up to 424° F within +/-1%
- Adjustable fuming and exhaust times
- Stores up to 20 programs
- Standby exhaust mode to refresh chamber air when not in use
- Diagnostic mode to calibrate sensors
- Audible/visual alert for program cycle completion
- Acti-Vent™ Smart Controls purge air to protect evidence and the user. Purging continues up to 30 minutes after exhaust cycle ends. Purging may be programmed to continue during evidence unloading. Cleaning mode enables air to be exhausted when the door is open to protect the user from exposure to noxious vapors.
- Convenient drawer below the chamber, 28" w x 13" d x 1.5" h, has flushmounted disappearing handle, platform for supporting tins while adding CA, and compartments to store glue, hanging rods and other supplies.
- Includes four stainless steel hanging rods, interior LED light, exhaust pre-filter, exhaust carbon filter, four leveling feet, power cord and plug.
Cyanoacrylate Fuming ChamberThis fuming chamber is designed to process the evidence by using the Cyanoacrylate Fuming Method. The unit will provide an environment that is controlled for developing latent fingerprints. This unit incorporates two heating elements that can operate individually or together. These heating elements will operate with a maximum temperature of 230 degrees Fahrenheit. The fuming chamber contains a locking door with key access. The clear sealed door allows for easy viewing so that overprinting does not occur. The built in hanging rod and clips allow for easy development.Select options
Safefume Cyanoacrylate Fuming ChamberSafefume fully-automated Cyanoacrylate Fuming Chamber is designed to safely and effectively process items using the cyanoacrylate fuming method. It provides a controlled environment for processing latent fingerprints on most non-porous surfaces while eliminating exposure to hazardous fumes. The Safefume uses an advanced touch computer screen that monitors and controls humidity levels, hot plate fume cycle time, door lock and internal circulation fans. All parameters are preset, but can be user-controlled by simply touching the computer screen. Once fuming is complete, a purge cycle evacuated harmful vapors through its high capacity carbon filter system. Unit features: All polypropylene construction Lexan front door with integral lock Touch-activated 5.7" diagonal computer screen Fluorescent lighting Stainless steel hanging rods Stainless steel worksurface All filters included Many other sizes are available.Select options